iRock are quite simply one of the most in-demand indie rock cover bands in the UK. If you’ve been searching the web for the best alternative wedding bands then congratulations, your search is finally over; it doesn’t get any better than this.
With unmatchable flair and an abundance of cool, iRock combine sensational vocals with an epic sound to create a magical show guaranteed to get everyone pumping their fists and rocking the night away.
Their set includes sensational floor-fillers by The Killers, Hozier, Bastille, Ed Sheeran, Jet, The Kinks and Mumford & Sons, and believe us when we say, these boys want nothing more than to propel every single one of your guests towards the ceiling.
But don’t take our word for it; check out the incredible videos on this page. And once you’re done singing along, get in touch to book this class act for your big event.
Hire iRock For Your Wedding
Wedding party entertainment is hard to find, which is why you need to take a look at iRock – one of the best and most sought after indie bands in the UK right now. They provide party music that will rock your wedding and get all your guests singing along. iRock is the perfect award wedding entertainment if you want to put on a party that lives long in everyone’s memory!
They have such an abundance of cool about them as they strut around the stage singing some of the best rock anthems and indie songs that have ever been written. You will struggle to find a band that boasts a better set list than these guys! There are a whole host of massive hits from the likes of Ed Sheeran, Mumford & Sons, The Killers, Hozier, Bastille, and many more of the most popular indie bands around. To check out all of the songs they play, scroll further down this page to check out their playlists.
It’s not just their playlists that will wow your guests, it’s their performances as well. The band has been together for years, and they’ve got so much experience playing a variety of corporate gigs up and down the country.
iRock are perfect for Christmas parties and corporate functions as they deliver everything with so much professionalism and style. The vocals from this band are unbeatable as they really recreate the big hits they play. To go alongside this, they’re an acoustic band, which means they play all of the music themselves. This results in a sensational sound that really can’t be matched. Be warned, there may be a period where your guests take a moment and stand still in awe when they hear the first song. But, that will soon subside, and they’ll all get back to dancing the night away!
With iRock, you get live music entertainment from a Mumford & Sons-style band that is born to perform. They get to the event venue way ahead of time and perform many practices to ensure everything goes right. When the night is done, everyone will be applauding them and begging for just one more song. The hardest part of your night will be trying to get everyone to go home!
If you want to hire this top quality act for your corporate event entertainment, then get in touch with Music HQ today. There are plenty of videos and audio snippets that will show you exactly what iRock can do at your function. Take a look at them if you want to be blown away by a unique sound and stunning vocals. When it comes to booking them, all you have to do is inquire with us, and we’ll show you the different packages available. Then, you can secure one of the fastest growing indie bands in the UK to play at your corporate event. All that’s left to do is enjoy the night with all of your guests!
BOOKING OPTIONS – iRock Wedding and Event Band
Please contact us for a quote. As every wedding and event is unique, we tailor our packages to suit you. There are also several factors for us to consider i.e. Peak dates, travel times, off-peak special offers, specific requirements etc. Rest assured, our pricing is always transparent with no hidden costs | GET QUOTE
Price is based on 4 members performing 2 x 60 minute sets.
Choose any of the following additional booking options when you hire iRock:
- FREE DJ SERVICE
- The band always supplement their live performances with FREE DJ music when they are not performing up until midnight.
- Manned DJ Service
- This option means a band member is always present whilst the music is running, allowing you to request songs and tailor the music to keep the dance floor pumping.
- Professional DJ Service
- If you’re looking for a complete package, choose one of our amazing professional DJs.
- First Dance Song Request
- iRock will always be happy to perform the First Dance if it’s something the band already know. If it’s a song the band wouldn’t feel comfortable performing, then it’s likely they’ll suggest you download the original song or request a rehearsal fee.
- Additional Song Request
- For iRock to learn and perform an additional song request.
- Acoustic Set
- 1 x 60 minutes or 2 x 30 minute acoustic sets performed during drinks receptions (includes early arrival from midday)
- 1am Finish
- Additional Band Members
- Female Vocals, Saxaphone, Trumpet, Percussion etc.
- First Dance Song Professionally Recorded
- A truly bespoke version of your special song to keep forever. Recorded, mixed and mastered in a professional studio set up.
- Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- All These Things I’ve Done – The Killers
- Alright – Supergrass
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? – Jet
- Are you Gonna Go My Way? – Lenny Kravitz
- Best of You – Foo Fighters
- Black or White – Michael Jackson
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Boys of Summer – Don Henley
- Brown Sugar – Rolling Stones
- By The Way – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Cake by the Ocean – DNCE
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
- Don’t Look Back in Anger – Oasis
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Happy – Pharrell
- Hold Back the River – James Bay
- Human – The Killers
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- Jump Around/Walk This Way – House of Pain/Aerosmith Mash Up
- Last Nite – The Strokes
- Livin on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- No Tomorrow – Orson
- Paradise – George Ezra
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Sex on Fire – KOL
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- She Said – Plan B
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- Should I Stay or Should I Go – The Clash
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Something Just Like This – Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
- Song 2 – Blur
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- The Cave – Mumford & Sons
- The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody – KOL
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- All of Me – John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- The One – Kodaline
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- How Long Will I Love You? – Ellie Goulding
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Latch – Sam Smith/Kodaline
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
LISTEN to iRock
Place Your Hands - Reef (live)
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon (live)
Somebody Told Me - The Killers (live)
Song 2 - Blur (live)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet (live)
Dakota - Stereophonics (live)
We would recommend this band to anyone wanting a professional band that plays a versatile song list that will please any crowd. The guys created an electric energy for our evening reception which lead to our guests wanting more. We searched through over 500 bands and most definitely chose the right band. Thank you Rory and the rest of the band!CHRIS INWARD Wolfscastle Country Hotel
We just wanted to say we knew The Rocksmiths were going to be epic as we've been following them for a while but on Saturday at our wedding they totally rocked. Everyone said they felt like they were at a concert and would happily pay to see the guys play live. Amazing music, amazing songs, huge stage presence, they are the best band ever, fact!! Thank you for making our wedding.JO UPTON Private Marquee Tewkesbury
They are clearly a very well rehearsed and professional band who catered for every taste and went down a storm. We particularly liked their own alternative transformation of modern pop songs such as Jessie J's 'price tag' and their covers of old and new classics. The band also called myself and my bride up to the dance floor and dedicated an amazing version of Fun's 'we are young' to us. That was a really special moment, which we will never forget, together with all our family and friends who were in a large circle around us!
Please pass on our thanks to the band who really made the night and were so accommodating.
We wish the boys all the best for the future! Thanks againROB & GEMMABryngarw Country Park
Hey guys, I'm the bride from Friday 5th wedding at St Donats - the one with the seriously insane guests who wouldn't let you stop playing!! I know we were mental - but we loved you so SO much! Thank you for putting up with us and for rocking it! We had one hell of a lot of musical experience at our wedding... as well as the coolest wedding band on the circuit right now, and everyone unanimously agreed that you are the BEST wedding band they have ever heard. Thank you for contributing to making our wedding the best Wales has ever seen!!!! You were awesome and we love you for it, I am so glad we booked you. Thank you xxLIBBY CHRISTENSENCardiff
You guys were phenomenal. Everyone has been talking non-stop about how amazing you were. Iris was just breath taking and you made our day. Thank you so much - until next time.KIM & SEB Marbella