Introducing… Festival Heart.
If you’ve got a vintage or festival themed wedding in mind then you need a unique and versatile wedding band to match. Enter Festival Heart.
Benefiting from both male and female vocals, this vintage-style wedding band offer the best of both worlds; quirky acoustic classics that will have you tugging at your trouser braces and an electric set so full of energy it will shave your fashion beard clean off.
Their distinctive style lends itself perfectly to a huge variety of dance floor fillers, including everything from The Killers, Kings of Leon and Queen, to Paolo Nutini, The Proclaimers and Mumford & Sons.
The perfect music for weddings that require some vintage panache! Get in touch today and book Festival Heart for the wedding party you always imagined.
Festival Heart is the band everyone turns to when they want to bring the right vintage vibes and festival feel to their big event. They’re renowned in the UK for bringing that effortless cool and vintage charm that’s so popular right now. They know how to take a song you already love and somehow make it even better by putting their own style on it. Anyone who loves that festival theme will love Festival Heart because that’s what they’re all about. They can create that sound and that style like no one else.
The versatility they bring to the table can’t be ignored either. They benefit hugely from having both male and female vocalists, allowing them to switch things up and make unexpected changes during their sets. If you need a quirky band that knows how to make your wedding entertainment a little more fun, you definitely need to consider hiring Festival Heart. This acoustic band is ideal as wedding reception entertainment or even daytime wedding entertainment.
They can slot into just about every part of the wedding setting and add the live music or even background music for guests that you really need. A Mumford and Sons style band is popular with people of all ages and musical inclinations. They pride themselves on being genuine crowd pleasers who thrive off of getting people moving and interested in what’s happening on stage. Their festival theme and light-hearted approach to music doesn’t mean that they’re not reliable professionals though because they certainly are.
You will also get a lot more variety from their sets than you might expect to look at them. They’re full of surprises, and when you hear their set, you’ll everything from Queen to Paolo Nutini, as well as plenty else in between. Indie classics from the likes of The Killers and Kings of Leon will be performed with the unmissable style of Festival Heart, so don’t miss out on what they can bring to your corporate party or function.
One thing’s for sure: Festival Heart is a top quality act that never lets the audience or the event down. The acoustic band loves to keep the tempo up and the songs coming thick and fast. Each tune will be one that your audiences knows and recognises, and it will be performed by an experienced band that knows how to work the audience and get them off their seats. Their vintage style is simply perfect for a modern setting, so don’t underestimate them!
If all of this sounds like exactly what you’re looking for at your event or after party, don’t hesitate to book them. This band for hire is always keen to perform and get on stage because it’s what they love to do. They’ll bring the energy as long as you bring the audience, so be sure to book them up for your big corporate event before someone else does. It’s a decision you certainly won’t live to regret.
BOOKING OPTIONS – Festival Heart Wedding & Event Band
Please contact us for a quote. As every wedding and event is unique, we tailor our packages to suit you. There are also several factors for us to consider i.e. Peak dates, travel times, off-peak special offers, specific requirements etc. Rest assured, our pricing is always transparent with no hidden costs | GET QUOTE
Price is based on 4 members performing 2 x 60 minute sets.
Choose any of the following additional booking options when you hire Festival Heart:
- FREE DJ SERVICE
- The band always supplement their live performances with FREE DJ music when they are not performing up until midnight.
- Manned DJ Service
- This option means a band member is always present whilst the music is running, allowing you to request songs and tailor the music to keep the dance floor pumping.
- Professional DJ Service
- If you’re looking for a complete package, choose one of our amazing professional DJs.
- First Dance Song Request
- Festival Heart will always be happy to perform the First Dance if it’s something the band already know. If it’s a song the band wouldn’t feel comfortable performing, then it’s likely they’ll suggest you download the original song or request a rehearsal fee.
- Additional Song Request
- For Festival Heart to learn and perform an additional song request.
- Acoustic Set
- 1 x 60 minutes or 2 x 30 minute acoustic sets performed during drinks receptions (includes early arrival from midday)
- 1am Finish
- Additional Band Members
- Saxaphone, Trumpet, Percussion etc.
- First Dance Song Professionally Recorded
- A truly bespoke version of your special song to keep forever. Recorded, mixed and mastered in a professional studio set up.
- 500 miles – Proclaimers
- 9 to 5 Dolly Parton
- A Little Respect – Erasure/Wheatus
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Dancing in the Moonlight – Toploader
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Happy – Pharell
- Hey Soul Sista – Train
- Ho Hey – Lumineers
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Human – Killers
- I Bet You’d Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkey
- I Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sister
- I Got A Woman – Ray Charles
- I Love Rock & Roll – Britney Spears
- I Wanna Be Like You/Bare Necessities – Jungle Book
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- I’ll Be There for You – The Rembrandts
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Kiss – Prince
- Last Night – Strokes
- Little Lion Man – Mumford & Sons
- Love Machine – Girls Aloud/Arctic Monkeys
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside – Killers
- Pencil Full Of Lead – Paolo Nutini
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Reach – S Club 7
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Shout – Lulu
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Take on Me – A-Ha
- The Cave – Mumford & Sons
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up – Aloe Blacc & Avicci
- We Are Young – Fun
- We Found Love – Rhianna
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- You Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oates
- All of Me – John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- The One – Kodaline
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- How Long Will I Love You? – Ellie Goulding
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Latch – Sam Smith/Lodaline
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
We searched long and hard to find a band that suited our wedding. The search was worth it weLYNDSAY TAYLORTipi Wedding Pembrokeshire
were so happy with Festival Heart. The guys are all lovely and super talented! Their voices were
brilliant the musicians were great and their outfits looked really cool! They suited our night
perfectly. All our guest have been asking where we found them, and I am sure more bookings will come from it. We would highly recommend Festival Heart.
Wow... we were utterly blown away with Festival Heart. Thank you so much for an amazingJENNY DAVIESTipi Wedding Farnham
performance, your version of our first dance is something I will remember forever. You added extra magic to our wedding reception and we loved every minute. Hope to catch you again soon. Thank you for being awesome!!
Sorry for the delay in writing this, we have been in a post wedding bubble! We just wanted to sayGREG PACKWOODFforest Farm
thank you so much for being absolutely brilliant at our wedding. We couldn't have asked for more.
You guys were incredible at our wedding and me and Darren are trying to think of excuses for another party just to hear you guys!!!! Thanks so so much!!! We loved you!!SARA GREY Buckland Hall, Brecon
Thank you so much! We had the most incredible day. The band were amazing. Sarah Jane was just lovely. I felt really bad that I didn't get a chance to thank them. I didn't get a moment to myself! I will definitely share our experience. Thank you again for being so wonderful and making the wedding planning enjoyable.ELIZABETH HUMPHRIESBailbrook House Hotel, Bath