With years of experience entertaining partygoers and several Welsh Wedding Awards sitting pretty in their trophy cabinet, Coverland are one of the UK’s foremost wedding and party bands. Coverland boasts a line-up of four seasoned musicians who want nothing more than to make your party the event of the year.
Specialists in upbeat music for wedding receptions, Coverland provide a perfect blend of classic rock, pop, soul, funk and chart covers, catering for all ages and delivering a performance your guests will be talking about for years to come.
Coverland have picked up the award for ‘Best Entertainment’ year after year at The Welsh National Wedding Awards, therefore you’re guaranteed sensational live music for your big day if you choose to opt for this outstanding cover band.
In addition to their award-winning live band set, which includes hits by Bruno Mars, Prince, George Michael, Queen, Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Wonder, Coverland can also spice up your daytime proceedings with an acoustic duo, acoustic trio or solo guitar performance, as well as provide a fun-filled DJ set to boot.
Coverland are a South Wales cover band, managed exclusively by Music HQ, who are happy to travel anywhere to deliver first class entertainment for your event.
Coverland is the ultimate wedding entertainment option. There are two main things you want from a top quality act; the ability to perform exceptionally well and keep all your guests dancing for hours. This exceptional welsh wedding band can do that, and more! If you’re searching for the best music wedding entertainment, then your search is about to end.
We could sit here and tell you how amazing this band is, but their record speaks for itself. They’ve been together for a long time and have played so many different events throughout South Wales and beyond. In fact, they’ve even got a couple of music awards sitting pretty on their mantelpiece – that shows you how talented and loved they are!
Coverland is made up of four immensely talented musicians with years of experience playing live events. They bring something different to any wedding, specialising in upbeat music that gets the crowd jumping. Regardless of whether you want rock songs, pop classics, soul, funk hits, or even modern chart toppers; Coverland can play them all, and with added style to boot. Their award-winning sets include songs from popular artists like Prince, Queen, Bruno Mars, and Fleetwood Mac. If you keep on scrolling, you’ll come across a full list of songs they perform, so prepare to be amazed.
As their name suggests, this is a cover band that loves taking old songs and making them their own. Is there anything better than enjoying live music at a party and hearing some classic tunes come on? It gets everyone in a great mood, and this band will not disappoint. Part of their charm comes from the fact that they’re just four ordinary guys with a passion for what they do. You really feel the effort and joy they put into every song, it can often make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up in appreciation as well. Plus, they’re a Welsh language band as well, which means they perform many songs in Welsh if requested.
Coverland is perfect for a range of different corporate events. Due to their upbeat nature, many people love booking them as after party entertainment at a conference. But, they’re a great corporate function band and can even make an appearance at award ceremonies. No matter what event you’re hosting, if you’re looking for high-quality entertainment, then Coverland is one of the best professional corporate entertainers out there.
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to the band in action by clicking on the videos of audio links on this page. Here, you get a real taste for what corporate entertainment should sound like, and it won’t disappoint. If you want to hire a band that will bring out the best in your corporate event and leave all your guests smiling, then book Coverland today. Enquire today, and all you have to do is fill out a short form, then leave the rest to us!
BOOKING OPTIONS – Coverland Wedding and Party Band
Please contact us for a quote. As every wedding and event is unique, we tailor our packages to suit you. There are also several factors for us to consider i.e. Peak dates, travel times, off-peak special offers, specific requirements etc. Rest assured, our pricing is always transparent with no hidden costs | GET QUOTE
Price is based on 4 members performing 2 x 60 minute sets.
Choose any of the following additional booking options when you hire Coverland:
- FREE DJ SERVICE
- The band always supplement their live performances with FREE DJ music when they are not performing up until midnight.
- Manned DJ Service
- This option means a band member is always present whilst the music is running, allowing you to request songs and tailor the music to keep the dance floor pumping.
- Professional DJ Service
- If you’re looking for a complete package, choose one of our amazing professional DJs.
- First Dance Song Request
- Coverland will always be happy to perform the First Dance if it’s something the band already know. If it’s a song the band wouldn’t feel comfortable performing, then it’s likely they’ll suggest you download the original song or request a rehearsal fee.
- Additional Song Request
- For Coverland to learn and perform an additional song request.
- Acoustic Set
- 1 x 60 minutes or 2 x 30 minute acoustic sets performed during drinks receptions (includes early arrival from midday)
- 1am Finish
- Additional Band Members
- Female Vocals, Saxaphone, Trumpet, Percussion etc.
- First Dance Song Professionally Recorded
- A truly bespoke version of your special song to keep forever. Recorded, mixed and mastered in a professional studio set up.
- 1999 – Prince
- 9-5 – Dolly Parton
- A Little Respect – Erasure
- A Thousand Trees – Stereophonics
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- Alright – Supergrass
- All These Thing I’ve Done – The Killers
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jacksons
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Brown-Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Buck Rogers – Feeder
- California Girls – Katy Perry
- Candy – Paolo Nutini
- Can’t Hurry Love – Phil Collins
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- Chances – Athlete
- Counting Stars – One Republic
- Come Together – Beatles
- Cooler Than Me – Mike Posner
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Crocodile Rock – Elton John
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Dance The Night Away – The Mavericks
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Dancing in the Moonlight – Toploader
- Dancing In The Street – Martha and The Vandellas
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic – The Police
- Everybody – Backstreet Boys
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love – Blues Brothers
- Everywhere You Go – Crowded House
- Faith – George Michael
- Fill My Little World – The Feeling
- Forget You – CeeLo Green
- Galway Girl – Steve Earle Band
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Get Ready – The Temptations
- Golden Touch – Razorlight
- Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) – Green Day
- Great Balls of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Greatest Day – Take That
- Grenade – Bruno Mars
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Hard to Handle – Black Crowes
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Hold Me Close – David Essex
- Hollywood – Michael Buble
- Human – The Killers
- Hush – Kula Shaker
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Got My Mind Set On You – George Harrison
- I Saw Her Standing There – Beatles
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Joker/Billionaire – Steve Miller Band
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Kiss – Prince
- Lady Madonna – The Beatles
- Last Friday Night – Katy Perry
- Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Little Things – One Direction
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Love Me Do – The Beatles
- Long Train Runnin’ – The Doobie Brothers
- Mama Told Me Not To Come – Tom Jones
- Mamma Mia – Abba
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Midnight Hour – Otis Redding
- Molly’s Chamber – Kings Of Leon
- More Life In A Tramps Vest – Stereophonics
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr Blue Sky – ELO
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- My Girl – The Temptations
- My Sharona – The Knack
- Never Tear Us Apart – INXS
- Not Fade Away – Buddy Holly
- Nutbush City Limits – Tina Turner
- Oh What A Night (December 1963) – Frankie Valli
- One Week – Bare Naked Ladies
- Only Girl In The World – Rihanna
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Pencil Full of Lead – Paolo Nutini
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Proud Mary – Creedance Clearwater Revival
- Reach Out (I’ll Be There) – The Four Tops
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Rule The World – Take That
- Save The Last Dance For Me – Michael Buble
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Sex Bomb – Tom Jones
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Shake Rattle and Roll – Elvis
- Shine – Take That
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
- Something – The Beatles
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
- Sunny Afternoon – The Kinks
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take On Me – A-Ha
- The A Team – Ed Sheeran
- The Cave – Mumford and Sons
- The One and Only – Chesney Hawkes
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis and The News
- The Wonder Of You – Elvis Presley
- (Theme From) New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Trouble – Ray Lamontagne
- Troublemaker – Olly Murs
- Tutti Frutti – Little Richard
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
- Valerie – Zutons – Amy Winehouse
- Viva La Vida – Coldplay
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Wake Me Up Before you Go Go – Wham
- We Are Young – Fun
- We Found Love In A Hopeless Place – Rihanna
- When We Were Young – The Killers
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Worried About Ray – The Hoosiers
- You’ve Got The Love – Florence and The Machine
LISTEN TO COVERLAND
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars (live)
Get Lucky - Daft Punk (live)
Pencil Full of Lead (LIVE) - Paolo Nutini (live)
Kiss - Prince (live)
Ho Hey - Prince (live)
Ho Hey - The Lumineers (live)
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars (live)
We'd heard excellent things about Coverland before booking them for our wedding, and they definitely lived up to their good name.
They kept in touch in the lead up to the reception, sending updated playlists to help us choose the best mix and even offering to learn any extra songs, which just goes to show how hard they work.
On the night the guys were incredibly professional, looked the part and had everyone dancing - including my 82-year-old gran!
We can't recommend Coverland highly enough - if you're thinking of booking a wedding band, don't hesitate just book them today. Two months on, our guests are still saying how much they enjoyed the set, and it was one of the highlights of the whole day.
Looking forward to seeing them again!ALANA & STEWARTKing Arthur - Gower
Thank you for helping to make our wedding the best day ever!REBECCA PHILLIPSOldwalls - Gower
Everyone loved the band-and thanks for the song list in the post box!
We will certainly be recommending you to others!
We will also post a message on Facebook over the next few days.
Hope to see u all again,
Mr and Mrs Phillips
Many thanks for being part of our special day. We have had lots of people commenting on our choice of band and how much they enjoyed. Perfect mix of music to keep people on the dance floor. Everyone had a fab night and you certainly played a big part in making the perfect party atmosphere. Thanks again.CATHERINE & ADAMPen-Y-Cae Inn
Coverland were fantastic at our wedding. Never before have we seen so many guests dancing at a wedding – everyone loved it! They worked with us to create our perfect playlist, and it rocked! We had so many people tell us how much they enjoyed the band (and the DJ afterwards, also provided by the band) and all our photos show a packed dance floor, which proves how much of a success they were! Highly recommended.NIC ROGERSThe Falcondale
Best wedding band ever! We had a SUPERB night last night and our feet were aching today after all the dancing! Thank you so much guys! xxxxxANNA CATHERINE SHELDRICK Rosedew Farm - Cardiff