Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours of work: 09:30-13:30 Mon-Fri (20 hours per week, start and finish time can be flexible)
Place of Work: The Beacon Centre for Enterprise, Dafen, Llanelli SA14 8LQ
Pay: £8.21 per hour
About Music HQ and the Role:
Music HQ supplies first class entertainment to hundreds of weddings and events every year across the UK and beyond.
Unlike a traditional agency, which simply lists and promotes acts for a fee, we have created and developed each of our bands with a unique purpose – to bring our clients the most professional and entertaining wedding and party musicians this country has to offer.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic administrative assistant to play a fundamental role in our expanding team and in the running of the day-to-day office work. Regular duties will include the handling of office tasks, following up enquiries, data entry and social media/digital marketing support, all with a professional and polite approach in dealing with our customer base.
Candidates should be attentive and focused whilst remaining passionate in what we are trying to achieve. We are an ever-growing small business who work incredibly closely not just with our customers but our affiliates and associates in the Wedding and Event industry. They must excel at both verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering enquiries, following up booking details, data entry and daily accountancy tasks
- Must have good time-keeping and scheduling for their work load and help with maintenance of company records
- Experience with CRM systems and Sage Accounting would be a huge advantage
- A clear understanding of our social media presence and assistance in expanding/targeting our audience
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate
- Maintain a polite and professional manner whilst communicating with clients, customers and fellow suppliers/associates in the wedding and event industry
- Must liaise with our acts and relay information from clients to ensure all clients’ requirements are met at all times
- We would love someone with their own creative input and ideas in improving the company’s presence
- Keeping in discussion with line manager on daily basis to discuss any improvements/ideas and/or any concerns
Administrative Assistant Requirements (Essential):
- A great attitude and willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent Computer skills
- Self disciplined and have good time management skills
- A clear understanding of Social Media (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) and how to use these to the company’s advantage
- Previous administrative experience
- They must excel at both verbal and written communication
- Excellent grammar, formatting and creative writing experience
- Good eye for visual design
- Accountancy Skills (basic)