AS SEEN ON TV – Shellyann ‘Star’ of BBCs All Together Now.
If pure, uninhibited, throw-your-hands-up-in-the-air fun wedding party music is what you’re after then drop everything because here is a party band you simply MUST check out. Boasting a truly exceptional female vocalist, a vibrant set list and bags of style they are the perfect party band!
This awesome four-piece band have years of professional experience. They have played at hundreds of events across South Wales, the rest of the UK, and internationally. So no matter where the location of your event is, iLectric will be there to put on a performance your guests will never forget. iLectric’s lead vocalist is second to none, guaranteed to blow you away!
To get a taste of what this vibrant party band in South Wales are all about, check out their videos featured on this page.
If you book iLectric you needn’t worry about anything apart from replacing your worn-out shoes the next day. This party band in South Wales certainly know how to make your wedding an unforgettable day for you and your guests.
Every single performance is carefully planned out and rehearsed to make sure it’s delivered as wonderfully as possible. They take everything into account – from the PA system to the stage equipment – it’s all incredibly professional and results in a top quality act. If you’re looking to book live wedding entertainment, then you want an act that makes your party look good. iLectric does this, and so much more. They’ll put on a show that gets all your guests talking about it for many days and weeks to come.
We can’t speak highly enough of this unbelievably talented band from South Wales, they’re really a one of a kind. If you want to see what they’re all about and get samples of their performances, then check out the videos and audio clips on this page.
Booking iLectric couldn’t be easier if you do it through Music HQ. We’ll handle all the grafting for you, all you’ve got to do is sit back and enjoy the best corporate party entertainment out there. This band will take centre stage and make sure your wedding sets the new standard when it comes to wedding entertainment! Feel free to get in touch with us today to learn about all the available corporate packages and make a booking.
Hire iLectric For Your Corporate Event
If you’re looking to book corporate party entertainment, then Music HQ can set you up with one of the best contemporary bands in the UK; iLectric. From a small town in South Wales, this pop band has risen to become a very popular source of live entertainment for corporate events up and down the country.
iLectric is composed of four individuals who have played gigs together for many years. They’ve provided award ceremony entertainment, sang at business events, and performed at all kinds of other corporate functions – receiving plenty of rave reviews in the process. It doesn’t matter where you’re hosting your corporate event, iLectric has experience playing all over the UK, and they’ve even played international gigs as well. So, they’re more than happy to play any event, regardless of where you’re hosting it.
This high-end corporate party band are immensely talented and will blow the socks off your guests from the very first note. They’ll sing a variety of very popular songs, from modern chart hits to some iconic pop songs, and even a bit of Motown or rock as well. Their setlist is entirely dependent on you and what songs you want to see at your corporate event – for a full list of songs, take a look further down this page.
One thing you can definitely count on is that they’ll deliver a live performance like you’ve never seen before! The lead female vocalist has a truly remarkable voice that hits all the right notes and will make you feel like you’re listening to an award-winning artist. The supporting artists help compliment her voice with live instrumentals and fantastic backing vocals. They bring vibrant party energy to everything they do, ensuring your corporate event entertainment doesn’t fall flat, and everyone keeps on dancing throughout the night.
BOOKING OPTIONS – iLectric Feat. Shellyann
Price from £1860.00 based on 4 members performing 2 x 60 minute sets.
Choose any of the following additional booking options when you hire iLectric:
- FREE DJ SERVICE – Free
- The band always supplement their live performances with FREE DJ music when they are not performing up until midnight.
- Manned DJ Service – Add £150.00
- This option means a band member is always present whilst the music is running, allowing you to request songs and tailor the music to keep the dance floor pumping.
- Professional DJ Service – From £450.00
- If you’re looking for a complete package, choose one of our amazing professional DJs.
- First Dance Song Request – Free
- iLectric will always be happy to perform the First Dance if it’s something the band already know. If it’s a song the band wouldn’t feel comfortable performing, then it’s likely they’ll suggest you download the original song or request a rehearsal fee.
- Additional Song Request – Add £60.00
- For iLectric to learn and perform an additional song request.
- Acoustic Set – Add £400.00
- 1 x 60 minutes or 2 x 30 minute acoustic sets performed during drinks receptions (includes early arrival from midday)
- 1am Finish – Add £125.00
- Additional Band Members – Add £300.00 per musician
- Male Vocals, Saxaphone, Trumpet, Percussion etc.
- First Dance Song Professionally Recorded – Add £500.00
- A truly bespoke version of your special song to keep forever. Recorded, mixed and mastered in a professional studio set up.
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- American Boy – Estelle
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepson
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Chandelier – Sia
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Crazy in Love – Beyonce
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Freed From Desire – Gala
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Happy – Pharelle
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Hold My Hand – Jess Glynn
- How Deep is Your Love – Calvin Harris
- I Got A Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- Jump – House Of Pain
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Let’s Get It Started – The Black Eyed Peas
- Locked out of heaven – Bruno Mars
- Love on top – Beyonce
- Mercy – Duffy
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Rather Be – Clean Bandits
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Sax – Flur East
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Shut Up And Dance – Walk The Moon
- Single Ladies – Beyonce
- Starships – Niki Minaj
- This Girl – Kungs
- Titanium – David Guetta
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Waiting All Night – Rudimental
- Wake Me Up – Avicci
- We Are Young – Fun
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- You Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Ain’t no Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Get Up Offa That Thing– James Brown
- Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Got A Woman – Ray Charles
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- I Want You Back – The Jacksons
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Master Blaster – Stevie Wonder
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- PYT – Michael Jackson
- Play That Funky Music– Wild Cherry
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Rock With You – Michael Jackson
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Ray Charles
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Somebody Else’s Guy – Jocelyn Brown
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- 1999 – Prince
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Billy Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
- Cant Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
- Celebration– Kool And The Gang
- Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Don’t You Want Me – The Human League
- Everybody – Backstreet Boys
- Fame – Irene Cara
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Good Times – Chic
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Jump – Van Halen
- Kiss – Prince
- Le Freak – Chic
- Little Respect – Erasure
- Love Shack – B52’s
- Power Of Love – Jennifer Rush
- Proud Mary – Ike & Tina Turner
- Reach – S Club 7
- Simply The Best – Tina Turner
- Staying Alive – The Bee Gee’s
- Sweet Dreams – Eurythmics
- Time Of My Life – Bill Medley Jennifer Warnes
- We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off – Jermaine Stewart
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- Young Hearts – Candi Staton
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Black Or White – Michael Jackson
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Dont Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Human – Killers
- I Love Rock & Roll – Britney Spears
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Mr Brightside – Killers
- Nut bush City Limits – Ike & Tina Turner
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child Of Mine – Guns & Roses
- Walk This Way – Run DMC & Aerosmith
LISTEN TO iLectric
Do You Love Me - (live)
Happy - (live)
Hold My Hand - (live)
Montage - iLectric (live)
Mercy - (live)
Uptown Funk - (live)
We Are Family - (live)
The band were very punctual, professional and respectful arriving at our wedding. Every member was extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. The quality of the band was outstanding and the lead vocalist had an incredible voice. They made our wedding night even more special and got everyone going crazy on the dance floor. We can't thank them enough and the next day everyone was commenting on how good they were. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun & professional band.STEFANO CIONIFonmon Castle Barry
The band were everything we were hoping for... I thought the band would be good, but they hugely exceeded my expectations. The band turned up on time and set-up with a minimum of fuss. The singer's voice was amazing and the band were equally brilliant; I think it says a lot that one of the best songs of the evening was 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele - not an easy song to perform! They also looked as though they were enjoying themselves, which really helped set the atmosphere. Lots of our guests have commented on how good they were and the dance floor was full for the whole evening. They were also very polite and professional. We will definitely recommend them! Fantastic!!DANIEL WILTSHIRE Giant Tipi, Somerset
Both myself and Abby couldn't have been happier with our wedding and a very special day was made even better by the band. From the minute they turned up the were really easy going but very professional. Even though our planned timings became a work of fiction they went with the flow and really contributed to the laid back atmosphere we wanted. Our guests were treated to an awesome couple of sets, that was so much better than a dj. Anybody that can get my gran dancing deserves all the credit in the world and Shelley-Ann's voice and the bands amazing energy made for a truly brilliant time! Thanks again
Chris and AbbyCHRIS & ABBYRhosygilwen Mansion
We just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the incredible iLectric band for their fantastic performance at our wedding this weekend! The dance floor was packed and all our guests commented how amazing they were! The band played a great mix of songs and we absolutely loved them, they really helped to make our day extra special.Thank you to you too, for all your help with our organisation along the way.
Many Thanks again,BETH & MIKE THORNE
Beth and Mike Thorne
Good morning We just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and the band for what was an amazing night on Saturday. They were very professional off stage as well as being outstanding on stage and all of our guests have commented on how fantastic they all were. They really made our night go with a bang.CAROL & STUARTDe Courceys, Cardiff